Thursday, February 6, 2014

The adventures of Young Artists Academy

I've mentioned YAA before. Just in case you thought it was some sort of top-notch, bullshitty stuck-up art academy, I am here to prove you wrong. Although it is hard to get into, once you're in, it's like being accepted into a beautiful ivy league university, then walking in on the first day ready to be blown away by the sheer amount of classiness, and then walking in on a room of very artistic derpy teenagers that may or may not be high. In a good way.

This is what we do.




Just in case you were wondering if I actually am a pimp as depicted in the last few photos, the answer is yes. I treat my bitches right. I'll take care of yo ratchet ass.

We get shit done in YAA, but after we get our shit done, this is what happens.

*visit my gray-beanie-wearing bitch Nicole's blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment