Tuesday, January 14, 2014

So I'm in love with a dead man

Peter Steele

I love you

Why must you be dead?

If you don't know who Peter Steele was, he was the vocalist/bassist for the band Type O Negative, a doom metal/rock band. First of all, I'm more of a death metal/grunge person, but Type O Negative is actually amazing. I'd never liked doom metal or softish rock before I started listening to them. A lot of their earlier stuff sounds like a heavier version of The Beatles. And, call me materialistic, but Peter Steele was the sexiest fucker I've ever seen.

He was 6'8 and around 350 pounds. He had gigantism. He was so sexy, oh my god. I mean, I have a boyfriend, and I happen to think that he's the most attractive person of all people. I'm just saying, if Peter Steele was alive, and if it was legal for him and I to do the frickafrack, and if Boyfriend was cool with it, an epic threesome may or may not happen.





 Look. I'm entirely aware that not everyone is into the whole long-hair-on-a-dude thing, but I fucking love it, so shut the fuck up.

He was also ridiculously talented. If you've never listened to Type O Negative, go look up some of their songs right now. There's really no screaming, it's more slow and heavy. 

Peter Steele's voice is absolutely awesome. Due to his epic gigantism, he had such a deep voice, it was unreal. If you want music to fall asleep to, listen to this dude sing. It's amazing. 

This awesome, talented, smexy man died of an aneurism when he was 48, in 2010, from complications with his gigantism. I miss you dude. Not just your epic muscles and face. Your talent. You're fucking awesome. 

Also, Peter Steele's 52nd birthday would've been on January 4th. Happy late birthday, you amazing sexy fuck.

Note: he also did a photo shoot for Playgirl Magazine in 1995. So, if you wanna see this dude naked by any chance, there's lots of pictures of his baloney poney on the internet. I know you might not be a perv, but you know. Curiosity is always a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment