Friday, January 10, 2014

ADHD and boredom

I've officially been off my ADHD medication for two and a half weeks. It is now six PM on a friday. I didn't go to school today for personal reasons, so I've been in my jammies for roughly 26 hours. I haven't moved for that span of time. My unmedicated ADHD is promptly raging through my psyche with such ferocity, the hyperactivity I'm experiencing could propel me 74 miles from my housing development within the hour.

If you've ever wondered what completely unmedicated ADHD is like in regards to what goes through your mind (and what comes out your mouth), you've come to the right place.

Shit I've been thinking about:

-penises look really funny

-ballsacks look really funny

-who invented masturbation

-what is love

-baby don't hurt me

-don't hurt me

-no more

-why do I have a scar on my hand in the shape of a perfect circle?

-why do I have a freckle on my ass cheek?

-why do I have a freckle in my nether regions?

-I'm gonna scour the internet and find Obama's phone number just so I can call him and sing Blurred Lines to him

-ROOOONNNNNN PAAAAUUUUULLLL!!!!!

-hair is like little tubes of plastic growing out of your skin

-why do people decorate their bathrooms all nice if they're only going in there to piss and shit in a bowl

-I'M GONNA PIERCE MY NOSE BY MYSELF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

-nah that's not a good idea

-neither was writing this blog post

-what if your skin cells had a favorite food and you would have to sensually rub yourself all over with that food several times a day to keep your skin nice and healthy

-why do we have fingernails and why do we put random colors on them

-oh say can you see, by the donzerly light

-WHAT IS LOVE

-RABIES SHOWN BURP TEA

-FLOWN SPURT LEE

-GROW SORE

-what in the fuck did I just do

-Oh my god, humans are waterproof

-who thought of the name jolly rancher, because whenever I think of that, I imagine Santa laughing in a jolly fashion while dressed up like Moses

-wait a minute, Moses wasn't a rancher........yeah, no, he was a shepherd

-I've never eaten shepherd's pie

-now I can't stop thinking of a shepherd's pubic hair because that's what shepherd's pie sounds like

-did I just ruin shepherd's pie for absolutely everyone reading this?

-did I also just ruin the bible by imagining Santa as Moses?

-is Moses even in the bible?

-what if your nipples could talk?

-what if your mouth had a mind of its own and could talk by itself, so it would be talking and swearing at people but technically it wouldn't be you talking, it would be your mouth, but because it's your mouth and that's what you use to talk, it would kinda also you, and people would think it was you, so if your mouth was all like "hail Hitler" without your permission, you would get bludgeoned to death by a bunch of Jews for something you technically didn't even say

-I need to calm the fuck down

1 comment:

  1. Ah ADD medication great when you got it and everything is crazy when your off it...

    ReplyDelete