Wednesday, January 22, 2014

YAY I'M OFFENSIVE

ACCORDING TO CERTAIN SOURCES, I'M OFFENSIVE

NO I'M NOT, I'M JUST FANTASTICALLY CONTROVERSIAL

AND SO IS GABE
I bet you assumed that the sign on my hand was a swastika. See, that's what we're trained to believe. It's actually the Hindu symbol for keep an open mind. SO MUCH IRONY.

I can't say anything about Gabe. He's just being a racist fucknugget.

But that's besides the point. What I'm saying is that controversy is okay. I encourage same sex couples making out in public (except not really because they're just like any other couple and I hate seeing happy couples being all happy, so never mind. No matter who you love, don't love each other in front of me). I also encourage self expression in the form of body modification, such as tattoos. I mean, hell, some of the nicest people I've ever met were heavily modified. 
I live in Utah. Unless you've been living under an enormous, immovable rock lately, you will know of the same sex marriage brouhaha that's been going on for the past few months here. The state apparently allows same sex marriage, but it also kinda doesn't, yet it kinda does, but it sorta doesn't. I enjoy causing controversy. I plan to go down to the capital building soon with another girl who wants to make out with me and we will disturb the public by nomming on each other's faces. I have a boyfriend, who I'd love to do that with, but he has a penis and I have a vagina so that wouldn't be relevant at all. Sorry, boyfriend. If you could temporarily get a sex change for this particular event, that'd be great. 

Controversy is not the same as being offensive. I discuss and support controversial topics. I also have a rather dark and crude sense of humor. If you're offended by anything on my blog, I suggest you view this document I made, just for you!

But for reals, kodos to those of you that like my blog for some reason, because all I do is draw crappy awkward people and curse a fucking cunty shit ton.

Also I use words like brouhaha. I should just be arrested for that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment