Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day = success

So V-day happened. When I woke up, I felt undeniable hatred for all love and/or compassion in the universe, as usual. When school started at 7:30 in the fucking morning, I felt even more hatred. In my head, the entire time, I just kept thinking, "Love is stupid. Love is futile. Fuck love. I hate love."
I mean, I really despise Valentine's Day. It is a day which gives couples justification to be disgusting and smoochy in public. If I see one more box of heart-shaped chocolates (which I can't even eat), a pink or red fluffy teddy bear, or a god damn motherfucking couple giggling and making out on a street corner, I am going to personally run around Park City with a ping-pong paddle and smack the shit out of everybody I come within 10 feet of.

As the day went on, my hatred remained consistent. At lunch, I was bitterly eating some cheese puffs with my fellow love-hating comrades (except for Dylan and Bella who just so happen to be one of the only non-disgusting yet functional couples on the planet). However, during this particular time, something happened which made me hate things a little bit less. My dude buddy Steven gave me a little box of candy hearts. Not only did this make me happy because I'm usually too much of a klutz or a spazz to get nice things, but I was recently told by un doctór that I can no longer eat chocolate; this meant that throughout the entire day, people were offering me delicious chocolatey treats and I had to turn them down. Getting candy I could actually eat from a person who actually didn't give me urges to blow up a small skyscraper was quite mood-improving.
Then, after band when I was putting my trumpet away (yeah bitch, I have a trumpet, official band geek up in here), I found a note in my band locker. 
I didn't know I was likable.

After much interrogation, the person revealed themselves. This resulted in the following news: I have an actual boyfriend now. With a face. And arms. I actually like said boyfriend quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment