Thursday, February 20, 2014

Stick-and-poke tattoos

If you've never heard of an S&P tattoo, no worries, because you've probably already heard of "prison tattoos," which are the exact same thing. It's basically the single most retarded and unsanitary thing you could ever possibly do to yourself; that might be why I have three of them.


TATTOO #1- HEART, OUTER WRIST/FOREARM (LEFT)
This was my first one, and I did it several months ago...and it's still there. I mean, that's how tattoos work. They don't go away.

TATTOO #2- CONSTELLATION TRIANGLE, INNER WRIST (LEFT)
I did this one around the same time as the first one. I wasn't even thinking when I did this one. I was kinda just stabbing myself with a bunch of ink in a triangular pattern and it's still there. It's a tattoo so it will be there forever, too.

TATTOO #3- 8TH NOTE (LE INNER RIGHT FOOT)

This one just happened to be ridiculously painful. Not in an agonizing way, but in a way that felt like constant bee stings, reason being that the skin on your inner foot is extremely thin. Therefor, your nerves are right there, so each time you stab the ink in....it feels exactly like how it sounds.

So each one of these has its own specific meaning to me, which I won't get into because you didn't come to this blog to feel feels, you came here either to laugh with me or laugh at me. I'm cool with either one.

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS ABSOLUTELY RETARDED MODIFICATION:

-A thin needle

-Ink of some sort

-Skin

-A relatively high pain tolerance

-Patience

HOW TO TATTOO YOURSELF LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT USING SAID MATERIALS:

-Decide what design you want to permanently inflict upon yourself and in what spot

-Dip needle into ink

-Stab yourself a lot until desired shape/design is achieved

-Look in the mirror and shame yourself for being a delinquent because this is a really stupid thing to do and nobody should be as stupid as I am

-Most likely die from the ink poisoning or infection that you'll get from doing this


DISCLAIMER: Seriously, don't do this. If you want a tattoo, go see a professional. I plan on becoming a tattoo artist when I'm an adult, but for now, I'm left to my own devices and I just happen to be a stupid rebel with a high pain tolerance and a decent immune system. If I see you walking around with a stick and poke tattoo after reading this post, I will throw you off a bridge for being so stupid. 
-end of hypocritical rant-

No comments:

Post a Comment