Friday, February 28, 2014

So I guess I'm making a youtube channel

I put up a poll on here last month because I was sorta considering making a youtube channel. It just closed this morning, and these are the results:
So 32 of you voted. Or, maybe it was just one of you who for some reason felt the need to go on 32 different devices and vote in order to make me feel special. The vast majority of votes wished for me to start a youtube channel. 5 people apparently just don't give fucks. 

One god damn person said they didn't want me to start a youtube channel.

WHO WAS IT

WHICH ONE OF YOU CLICKED THAT BUTTON

WAS IT A MORMON?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BLOG

ANGRY COURTNEY IS ANGRY
Anyway, I'm really bad with computers. Therefor, if I actually do start a youtube channel, I'm probably gonna need Boyfriend's help with properly working a camera and uploading shit and such things. Said youtube channel will probably be exactly like this blog but in video-form of me just talking to a camera like an awkward little fuck. Just like in real life!


I shall write a blog post when the channel is up.

Note: I love mormons. You guys rock. As long as you don't steal my magic underpants, we're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment