Monday, March 17, 2014

See this blog right here?

So I have this friend.

This friend has a blog.

This blog is a very good blog.

LOOK AT IT.



This blog is very entertaining. If you like my blog (I mean, you're reading it right now) you should go over to that blog. If you're a regular viewer of my blog, you may have read my post about YAA that I published around a month ago. If you're too much of a lazy fuck to click on that link to the post, it's basically just a bunch of pictures of my buddies Audrey, Jessica, and Nicole. Nicole is the one with the cool blog, and I put a link to it in that post.

I don't think anybody fucking clicked on that link, but you'd better fucking click on it now. Nicole's blog is super feels-invoking and intellectual in the right section of your brain. 
AND IT ONLY HAS LIKE 200 PAGEVIEWS.

Go to that blog. For reals. NAO.

1 comment: