Monday, March 31, 2014

March polls summary

So I put up new polls at the beginning of every month. Last month, I put up two polls. These are the results:
So in regards to the results for "Pick a Favorite," I'm not surprised. I certainly was expecting either titties or a unicorn to win. Honestly, I put "fapping to this blog" as a joke. Two of you still picked it. I mean, I'm flattered, but sweet jesus, you must have some weird fetishes to be able to get off to a high school student's creativity and humor blog.

Now, onto "What should my next post be about."
I hate all of you.
Now I feel obligated to write a post about my most embarrassing moments.

I'm deciding between several moments, because I want to dedicate the post to only one time. Here are the options:

OPTION #1: In first grade when I peed my pants

OPTION #2: The time I made my mom's black friend crash a motorcycle when I was ten

OPTION #3: The time in 6th grade when I accidentally put a dead fish in my crush's sweatshirt hood

There are you guys' choices. Comment what you want me to post.

2 comments: