Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My love for body modification; how'd that happen?

So I don't know if you know me personally, but you probably do. If you do, you know that body modification is a thing that I want to pursue. Even if you don't know me, I mean, I have several posts pertaining to the piercings and tattoos I've given myself like a stupid teenager.


HOW THIS HAPPENED (I think):

-Age 7

At this point in my life, I was still relatively innocent, as are most 7 year olds. I didn't know shit about body modification, but I knew that I really enjoyed the color black and vampires and sticking out in public and such. I enjoyed princesses and my little ponies though, so that sorta overshadowed my still undeveloped badassery.

-Age 10

So I was in 5th grade at this point. This was the peak of my label as a tomboy. In other words, I looked either like a little boy, or a butch lesbian midget. What I'm getting at is that I had somehow kinda tapped into my inner source of weird rebelliousness that had priorly laid mostly dormant in my psyche. I still knew nothing about body modification except for the occasional tattoo or piercing, so I was not into that stuff yet; this meant that my only way to "rebel" was to be really loud in class and apparently dress like an FTM transgendered little asshat.

-Age 12

I was in 7th grade, and I started hanging out with kids in high school. Like, the pot smoking kids who are really awesome and nice and smart so shut the fuck up they were not drug addicts and pot is not bad for you blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH
As I was saying, hanging out with those kids made me realize that being different is not only acceptable, but also awesome. That's kinda when I started learning about all those nice modification things. I didn't know a lot about it though, so I still didn't really realize that I wanted to pursue that type of thang. I was still in that stage where I was like, "OMG. SO MANY NEW THINGS. I AM SO MATURE. I KNOW EVERYTHING. I AM LIKE AN ALL-KNOWING, ENLIGHTENED, WHITE, TWELVE YEAR OLD BUDDHA."

-Age 13

8th grade was when I realized that body modification was a thing that I would marry if it was a living being. This is the point when I started researching and learning all about different types of tattoos, stretched piercings, subdermal implants, microdermal implants, scarification, and all those nice things. I realized that I kinda loved all that weird stuff that can easily be classified by some as mutilation. It's going past little tattoos and piercings. This is hardcore shit, and not only did I realize that I wanted it, but I realized that it was a type of art that I wanted to create. Like, on people. 

Modified people that I think look awesome with modifications I would like to learn how to replicate:
Dem eyes, and dat septum, and dat everything

Such tattoo, very sub dermal implants

This bitch is fucking gorgeous

This guy is a professional model and appeared in Lady Gaga's music video for Born This Way, motherfucker is a badass

Pauly Unstoppable; he has so many more modifications now (complete body tattoo coverage, more stretched piercings, ocular tattooing) this is an old photo

I don't know who this is but scarification on top of heavy tattooing is actually an awesome idea

By the way, I'm gonna tell you peoples a little something. People with heavy modifications DON'T HATE THEMSELVES. They were not all raped as kids, they don't rape kids, they don't murder kids, and they don't do any of that crap. Modifications are a passion and if you don't like it then you can go live your own normal life. Bitch. 

I plan on going to an illustration college, which would help my chances of becoming a professional tattoo artist/body modifier. So, if you want a professional awesome tattoo or piercing in about ten years, call me. We can work some shit out. You know, scaring the general public and such.

2 comments:

  1. Proud to be one of those highschool kids you hung out withbecause even back then you were brilliant, talented and kind. I still miss you Court!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look up Lil Swastica if you don't know who he is, I think you'll like him.

    ReplyDelete