Friday, February 7, 2014

Commonly used phrases

Yes, a large vocabulary and a plethora of phrases are all part of being right-brained.

Here are some things that you will catch me saying rather often.

-Aw lawd.

-awwww yeeeeeeeeuuhhh

-nomnomnomnom

-SHIT.

-fuckitty shit fuck.

-oh, joy.

-damn you.

-whaywhuh?

-booty cheeks.

-I just posted.

-I LOVE THEM.

-sweet mother of fuck!

-oh my god I'm starving.

-it is so cold.

-*something relating to me having a penis*

-*something relating to me being black*

-genius.

-I got, like, no sleep last night.

-have you seen that thing?

-precisely.

-My hair's so dirty.

-Oh, yeah, I didn't study for that.

-good times.

-*something or somebody that I think is awesome* is god.

-jesus came back in the form of *something or somebody that I think is awesome*.


2 comments:

  1. Don't forget, "have you seen that one vine?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just got so many kudos points (I'm not sure if points is how kudos is measured, but fuck it I'm a rule breaker) for using the word plethora, so so many, a plethora of points

    ReplyDelete