Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm on drugs!

And by drugs, I mean a shit ton of novocaine.

I just got back from the dentist, where I got a cavity filled for the first time in my life. Most people get their first cavity around 6 or 7. Motherfucker, I'm well into high school, and for glob knows why, just two select teeth decided to sabotage my perfect smile and get holes in themselves. All my other teeth are white and healthy, but these two god damn teeth SUCK BALLS and broke my unbroken record of never having any sort of dental issues, EVER. But it was fate; I was told that I had two cavities, one on each side of my mouth.

I didn't really know what to expect earlier today when I went in to get the cavity on the left side of my face filled. I wasn't expecting anything, actually. I've always been good with the dentist. But nobody told me that when you get a cavity filled, THEY STICK A GARGANTUAN FUCKING NEEDLE INTO YOUR FACE.

NOT FUN

NOPE

SO MUCH NOPE

JUST GOT ON THE NOPE O'CLOCK TRAIN TO NOPEVILLE

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRIES WITH THAT NOPE?


Basically, it hurt really bad for like 10 seconds. Then it was all tingly and then it was really numb. Then they filled the cavity, which sounded and appeared to be the most barbaric, torturous event in all human history. However, I couldn't feel anything, and the dentists were actually pretty nice and peppy. It was almost as if they weren't carnivorously drilling into the very core of my being.

As I write this, the novocaine in that damn shot hasn't worn off yet, and it's been several hours. I took a little video of myself for you guys, so you can fully grasp the concept of how facially impaired I am. I can feel absolutely nothing from the middle of my chin, up my entire cheek and jawline, all the way to my ear. You could punch me in the left side of my face as hard as you possibly could, and I would feel nothing. I've actually been slapping myself really hard for the past 2 hours, and it's hilarious to see the look on other people's faces when they see a girl violently abusing her face with seemingly no remorse nor pain of any sort, for absolutely no apparent reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment