Monday, March 10, 2014

Quotes (mostly from Filmcow)

"And don't forget to swish-and-flick the shit out of your wand, like this! NYEEHNG!"
-Professor Flitwick

"Caaarl, there is a dead human in our house!"
-Paul the llama

"Even with cake, I feel nothing."
-Marshmallow person #2

"I've always wanted to shoot someone from a clock tower."
-The Cloak

"That's funny, as a communist, he should've either combusted or turned into a giant red squid of some sort." "He's got a temple recommends card..." "Well crap, he's not a communist, he's a Mormon. That explains his need to make everything in his company all safe, and kid-friendly......and well dressed"
-The Cloak and Robert Mitchum's severed head

"I am the banana king!"
-Charlie the Unicorn

"So what does everyone think about cat abortions?"
-Dennis

"Alloess Pewdie!"
-Stefano

"I can't hear you, it's too dark in here"
-unknown

"These are all the little things that make me smile, these are all the things that make life worthwhile, everybody knows the holocaust was a lie, so let's sing about the things we like and don't be shy!"
-A ferret

"Not even my best friend Dennis showed up, and he always shows up 'cause he's an idiot."
-Horse Man

"I can feel my triangular awesomeness leaking out of my face!" 
-Triangle Man

So some of these quotes are not from Filmcow videos, but most of them are. Filmcow made Charlie the Unicorn in case you were wondering. Filmcow makes me very happy. I've been watching their videos  since I was ten, and they never fail to make me laugh until I ruin my makeup.




1 comment:

  1. Great quotes! Just to let you know the "I can't hear you it's too dark" one is from Spongebob.
    Is it bad that I know that?
    Probably

    ReplyDelete