Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Motherf***ers be stealin my pencils and sh*t

You know what I think?

I think Motherfuckers keep stealing all my pencils.

This is a constant problem that I've been experiencing.

First off, this is what I believe your average Motherfucker looks like:

This creature is responsible for the infamous unexplainable tangling of earbuds, to the suspicious disappearing of bobby pins and hair ties. They vary in size, from the length and width of a quarter, to the size of a very large dog, or possibly a small deformed polar bear.

Lately, I believe one particularly irritating Motherfucker has been following me. One that takes my pencils.

I CANNOT MANAGE TO KEEP A PENCIL IN MY POSSESSION FOR MORE THAN A FEW DAYS.

I believe that when I'm not looking, a very small motherfucker takes my pencil and fucking eats it. That's the only explanation I can come up with. I've gone through at least 10 pencils within the last two weeks. That's a pencil consumed by a motherfucker for every single day I've been in school during that time. 

THE MOTHERFUCKERS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! HE'S CLIMBIN IN YO WINDOWS! SNATCHIN YO PENCILS UP!

More posts with The Motherfucker coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. This explains the missing cigarettes and the fact I never have pens, lighters or cash.

    ReplyDelete