Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wanna see what I can do with a piano?

Woah, didn't see ya there.
As you may be aware of, music is freaking amazing and it's one of the most creative things one could possibly think of.
Well, ah.....music happens to be my whole life.
would you like to see who I worship?
Here ya go!
^ Nirvana (duh)
^ Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom)
^ Shaun Morgan (Seether)

^ Trey Azagthoth (Morbid Angel)

Saying I'm an atheist and I dont worship a god would be a lie, because I just listed four gods right here. (I bet that I just unintentionally offended a shit ton of people.)

ANYWHO!

I too am a musician! I was a concert pianist from the tender age of 6 to the awkward age of 12. If you click this rather fabulous link, it'll take you to a video of one of my very last concerts. It was back when I didn't have fabulous hair, so don't judge.

I quit playing in concerts right before I turned 13, so I could focus more on writing my own music, which I'm incredibly happy with.

Have a very musical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment