Saturday, October 5, 2013

Some music that everyone should listen to

I myself love tons of types of music. My favorite genres are heavy metal, nu metal, death metal, pop-punk, etc. But there are some songs that I think EVERYBODY should listen to at least once. These are songs that I believe are beautifully written or sang, or they're just plain awesome.
I will not cram any of these into a certain genre, I will only say that they are Rock.
These are in no particular order.
It doesn't matter what kind of music you think you like.
LISTEN TO THEM.
The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At the Disco
Never Leave - Seether
Isolation - Alter Bridge
Walk Away from the Sun - Seether
River Below - Billy Talent
In Bloom - Nirvana
All I Want - A Day to Remember

I might make this, like, a thing. Every week or month or so, maybe I'll post some music that I think is awesome. I hope if you're reading this, you listened to at least a few of those songs up there. If you haven't, c'mon, man! CHOOSE ONE! Or ALL OF THEM!! I SUGGEST ALL OF THEM!!!!
Maybe later I'll post some music you shouldn't listen to. Actually, I definitely will.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment