Saturday, October 26, 2013

My hunger for eyes

I have an obsession.

it's on my walls.


I found one on my floor.

They've been in my sketchbooks since I turned 7.





I've even got some on my face.

eyeballs.
I HAVE A PROBLEM.
If you give me a pencil and paper, the first thing I will do is begin to draw eyes. It's just a fact of life.
woah, what's that on the sides of my science notes?

oh, silly me! Instead of writing an essay for spanish, I drew this chick!

 just your average geography notes.
HA, NEVERMIND.

I find eyes really intriguing and beautiful.
Or maybe I'm just a creep.

1 comment:

  1. So after completely stalking your blog *cough* not at all creepy *cough*, I saw this and was like WOAH THOSE ARE SOME PRETTY SICK EYES. So ya know... I mean they're awesome and I like how you showed more than just one picture you have drawn of eyes. Also, I love how your blog is really unique and personal to you... Which makes it very funny and interesting to read AAND you make cool online drawings (I can't do that... I think you have a talent)... OH AND YOU'RE AN AWESOME PERSON SO WHY WOULDN'T YOUR BLOG BE AWESOME??

    ReplyDelete