Saturday, October 26, 2013

The current state of your creativity

How active is the right (creative) side of your brain?
Answer these questions.

What do you usually find yourself doing when you're bored in class or at work?
A. doodling!
B. listening to music!
C. studying quietly.....ssshhh

How often do you listen to music?
A. Are you shitting me? Music is my life. I listen to music in my sleep.
B. I listen in my free time. Sometimes I feel little too busy to engage in such liesure activities when I know I have work to do. Woops, I'm late for my meeting!
C. I kinda like Nicki Minaj. But only when I go to the club. I don't really get into music, and it's not my top priority. Lulz, dubstep.

Which of these activities is most enticing to you?
A. Art! or MUSIC! HOLY COW, I SHOULD GO PAINT SOMETHING WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC
B. Masturbating.
C. Going for a run or typing that essay about the pythagorean theorem I was assigned yesterday.

Which one of these careers interests you?
A. An artist or a musician. Screw you, social norms.
B. An architect. I'm okay at math, but I also really like to create in a sequenced way.
C. I want to be a mathematician or a librarian. Maybe a lawyer. Office jobs seem nice.

IF YOU ANSWERED:

MOSTLY A
Yeah, you're probably right-brained. Keep doin what you're doin.

MOSTLY B
You either don't have a strong preference or these questions weren't specific enough for you.

MOSTLY C
You are most likely left brained. You boring fuck. JUST KIDDING I STILL LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment