Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Reasons to avoid being normal

Being strange is the basis of all things wonderful.

I know this for a fact, I've proved it quite a few times.

I am currently sitting on the floor of my English class, listening to various Punk Goes Pop songs with my bestest friend of all time, Alix. I have a link to her blog in my 'about me' page. Anyway, we do not classify as normal. We could probably qualify as the exact opposite. We could possibly be known as sociopathic colorful monster girls who wear cool pants. I don't know, but I do know that we are freaking awesome. And weird. Very weird.

This is why being weird is a necessity of life.

1. You entertain yourself endlessly.

2. You entertain others endlessly

3. You learn how to be confident with your weird ass self

4. Boring people will be jealous of you

5. You will be awesome

6. You will be able to have awesome pants in public

7. All the pictures you take will be awesome!

FOR EXAMPLE:
FUCK THIS!

 DO THIS INSTEAD!


KEEP BEING WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment