Friday, October 4, 2013

Paint, paint, paint, paint....Oh, and did I happen to mention paint?

Happy October! It's already been snowing here in the Rockies. Speaking of those awesome mountains, I painted them yesterday in my Young Artists' Academy meeting. Young Artists' Academy (YAA) is a group of teens who are serious about their art and usually aspire to get a career in art. It's a group of only about 15 kids and it's exclusive to the Kimball Art Center, a pretty awesome place. I'd go off about how awesome it is, but I mean, come on.
Nothing on this blog will ever be any less than incredibly damn awesome. 
ANYWHO.
Using only a few colors of acrylic paint, canvas paper, and a single paintbrush, I give you...
Mount Timpanogos! 
WOOOO!!! I accomplished something!!

So this painting is based off a painting by some dude whose name I don't know.
Want my opinion?
I did it better!
It took me about two and a half hours to complete this. I know, I know, I'm just so incredibly dedicated. Dont't you just wanna climb that mountain? Or, if you hate physical activity like me, sit under the trees and think about what it would be like to climb that mountain? Yeah. I bet you were thinking about one of those things.
Have a fabulously creative day!
or evening.
or morning.
or, if you're in space, inevitable passing of time.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment