Friday, October 18, 2013

Music everyone should listen to - PART 2

So I already did this sort of thing in another post a while ago, but now I have more songs n' shit! If you haven't seen the first post regarding music that you absolutely cannot die without listening to at least once, click nyah to see it.

FRAKIN LISTEN TO THIS SHNIZZ

Teenagers- My Chemical Romance
Welcome to the Black Parade- My Chemical Romance
Let Down- This Providence
Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
^ (random thought interference) WOAH TWO SONGS THAT END WITH 'DOWN'
Fake It- Seether
The Bottom- Under the Flood
Six Feet from the Edge- Creed

So I'm really tired and halfway through this event of thinking of songs and adding all those links I kinda forgot that this is music that everyone should listen to, not songs that I happen to like. After I realized that I had completely strayed from the type of songs I originally was intending to share, there were about 16 Cannibal Corpse and Darkthrone songs in there. I don't think those are bands that everybody particularly enjoys.
That's what happens when I'm tired.

Dude, maybe later I'll make a list of songs that all metalheads should listen to. Then I can fall half asleep and add random shit that I like and still accomplish what I'm trying to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment