Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Body modifications I want

MODIFICATION: stretched ears (lobes) 
I have my ears at a 6g right now, which is stretched, but not yet to the size shown above, which is about how large I want mine.


MODIFICATION: scarification
The process of professionally carving a design into the skin. Hurts super duper bad, is a pain in the ass, can get infected or fucked up. So awesome.


MODIFICATION: heavy tattooing
I plan on becoming a tattoo artist myself, and there really isn't a part of me that I wouldn't tattoo. (Exceptions being the most obvious parts of my face and my lady bits.)


MODIFICATION: stretched labret (lower lip)
This is basically taking a lip piercing a bit further. It's the same process as stretching your ears. However, it's common for people to get this modification professionally scalpelled (cut) instead of going through the process of stretching.


MODIFICATION: medusa (philtrum) piercing
Yeah, you know that lip dent thing that nobody knows the name of? It's called your philtrum, and I would like mine pierced.


MODIFICATION: bridge piercing
The bridge of your nose. Apparently it hurts like a bitch and gets infected easily. I still want it.


MODIFICATION: stretched septum
Septums (the middle of the inside of your nose) are usually pierced at about a 14g, which is very small. You can stretch it though! The picture above is, if I can guess accurately, around a 6g or an 8g. I would very much like mine to be around that size.




MODIFICATION: dermal piercings
These also apparently hurt like a motherfucker. They have to dig a hole in your flesh and then anchor a little nub thing into it. I want several.

MODIFICATION: eyebrow piercing
One of the most common facial piercings ever. Me gusta.


HAIR TIME! Yeah, these aren't modifications, but it's stuff I'd like to do with my hair so shut the fuck up.

LONG ASS HAIR
I'm currently growing my hair as long as I can get it. This might take a few years.

DEATH HAWK
Like a mohawk but more badass. The hair is longer and thicker and it's a more gothy style. Obviously quite the opposite of really long hair. I still think it's awesome and sexy as fuck so I might also do this at some point in my life.

mkay, goobye

No comments:

Post a Comment