Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sh*tty recordings

So people apparently want to hear me do the music-type things. Well, you got your wish.

WARNING: The quality of the recording thing I used to record this shtuff was equivalent to that of a potato.

Also, I can't label which recording is of what, because I can't remember. Some of them are of just me singing and some are of me singing while playing guitar and some of them are just me playing my guitar. In some of them I believe I'm singing the bridge of Driven Under by Seether and in others I'm playing some weird ass country song that I, to my own dismay, have stuck in my head. I hate country. I hate it with a burning passion.

Because of the shitty recording quality, you might want to turn down your volume. Again, listening to recordings in the likeness of a potato is bad for your ears.


Record music and voice >>



Record music with Vocaroo >>



Record and upload audio >>



Record music with Vocaroo >>



Audio recording >>



Online recording software >>

How'd I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment